Last Updated: September 28, 2021
Our Terms cover the use of our Service, and are applicable to all its users. When we say, Sassbook AI, "the Company", "we," "our," or "us," we're referring to Sassbook AI Pte. Ltd., 2 Venture Drive, #14-02, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526, our employees, directors, officers, affiliates, and subsidiaries. When we say, "you" or "your," we are referring to you, your team, company or persons that have registered with us to use Sassbook, the web service(s) we provide.
2. What information do we collect?
When you interact with the Site, we may collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
When you register for and use the Service, you may be providing us with personal information, like your email address, billing address, and billing information. When you use the Site or Service, we store and collect certain information that can be used to identify you ("Personal Data"), such as your name, email address, and device-specific information (such as your browser version and operating system), information about your location (such as IP address), and information which we store in our server logs (such as details regarding how you used the Service, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, versions and the date and time). We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as local storage and application data caches.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps webpage: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use the Service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to and from your device. The cookies are used to collect information about when you use the Service, including the information noted above.
4. How do we use the Information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide, support, maintain, protect and improve the Service. This includes using your information to monitor and analyze usage. We also use this information to offer you tailored content, personalizing the Service to meet your needs. We will also use the information to communicate with you. We may use this information in connection with, or during negotiations of, an acquisition, financing, merger or sale of all or a substantial portion of our business, with or to another company. Finally, we will use the information for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sassbook AI will not share any of this information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sassbook AI, except in the following situations: (i) to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (ii) to enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iii) to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sassbook AI, our users or the public as required or permitted by law; (iv) if it is non-identifying or aggregated; (v) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Service we provide and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us; and (vi) with your team or organization.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
At Sassbook AI we do our very best to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse. This includes extensive administrative, physical and technical measures to safeguard our customer's information against any unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, no known method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and therefore we cannot give absolute guarantees for the security of the information you provide.
8. Subscriptions and Payments
All financial transactions associated with subscriptions and other charges related to our services are handled by reputable third parties, such as Stripe. We do not observe and store your credit card or bank details, even when they are provided through our applications. Such sensitive information is collected via secure means and we rely on our partners to securely handle such transactions on our behalf and they are responsible for its safe-keeping.
We may require additional data from you (especially for business customers) to handle tax matters in the global context. We do have a responsibility to share purchase information with your tax authorities as required by applicable laws.
9. GDPR Privacy
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
10.Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data.The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You.You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data.This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data.You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data.We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent.You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
11. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
13. Contact Us
Sassbook AI Pte. Ltd. is the controller of your personal information. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice, or to exercise your rights as detailed in this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:Sassbook AI Pte. Ltd.
2 Venture Drive,
#14-02 Vision Exchange,